✅ Is it possible to disable these properties on EF6? Web API 2 project, multi-layered, NF472
- Solution type is NET Framework 4.7.2 (it is, what it is).
- I have this project, I'm consuming theses objects from the DB through EF (data layer), see image 5 . Information goes through to other layers before reaching out to the web API layer,
- Web API works (image 1), I can make a request and get data back as seen in Postman (image 2) and browser (image 3).
- I was getting this error https://stackoverflow.com/q/19467673/7389293
which I solved by just using a rough DTO to pass what I get from EF, I'm planning on using AutoMapper down the road.
- Is there a way to not generate those
fields on the EF classes? So I can throw the object from the EF right away into the API response.